|Innovative workplace concept with control satellite that has a large well-readable display. The speed display is directly in the visional field of the operator. Including the selection processing set precious metals. (item-no. 66551), shank-ø 2.35 mm.
The following functions can be controlled with the satellite:
- Speed (speed indication, speed limiter);
- Speed control function;
- Change of rotational direction (clockwise/anti-clockwise rotation);
- Operation of the electric wax knife from Schick.
- Powerful due to a high speed range at simultaneously high torque – suitable even for hardest grinding, cutting and milling work;
- Very lightweight and ergonomically well-balanced handpiece prevents symptoms of fatigue of the wrist;
- High quality and durability due to the use of high grade materials.
Technical data handpiece:
ø max. 29 mm, length 144 mm; speed range 200-60,000 1/min; torque max. 9 Ncm; concentricity < 0.02 mm; closed system without cooling; brushless DC motor; chuck ø 2.35 mm/ø 3.00 mm on demand; tool change quick coupling; 180 g without cable, 320 g with cable.
Technical data control unit:
100-240 V, 50/60 Hz; power consumption 160 W.
Technical data control satellite:
8.4 x 11.5 x 6.0 cm. 280 g.
15.5 x 15.5 x 5.5 cm; 555 g.
Qube II complete with tabletop control; handpiece with cable; handpiece support; control satellite with cable; power adapter; power cable and transmitter for extraction and Selection processing set with 1 TC milling cutter each cross-cut fine, flame, ISO ø 040 and ISO ø 012; 1 TC milling cutter each fine, cone, ISO ø 040, ISO ø 016 and ISO ø 014, and 1 TC bur each ISO ø 012, ISO ø 009 and ISO ø 006.