|For the thorough removal of waxes, greases, pastes, adhesives and other residues. Water supply via an external water tank. A high-pressure pump in the unit draws water through a suction pipe and fills the heating tank. Steam cleaning is activated via a foot switch. Can be used wall-mounted and as tabletop unit. Housing made of stainless steel with grey-white varnish.
- Fully electronic control monitors and regulates temperature, pressure and water level;
- Very fast heating with powerful heating – already ready-to-use after only 4 to 5 minutes;
- High-performance pressure switch for a constantly high steam pressure;
- Dry steam with low moisture content because the steam temperature is constantly above 160 °C;
- Control lights on the front inform reliably about heating condition, steam availability and a possible lack of water;
- Ergonomically shaped and non-slip handpiece made from specifically heat-insulating plastic material;
- Thermo-steam pipe to the handpiece very flexible and enclosed in a textile protective shroud;
- Drain faucet for cleaning the heating tank.
24.0 x 30.0 x 36.5 cm; 230 V, 50/60 Hz; power consumption max. 2600 W; tank volume 2.3 l; operating pressure 5 bar; pressure relief valve opening at 8 bar; steam temperature max. 160 °C; 12.2 kg.
A-S 80 complete with foot switch incl. cable and plug; water suction hose; socket key; water drain hose with 2 hose clamps; desludging container and 1000 ml Kalk Clean KC decalcification solution.